Signature Halong Cruise is fast becoming one of the most sought after cruising experiences on the Gulf of Tonkin. Being hailed as one of the largest vessels in the area, we also offer some of the largest suites and best facilities. Our main concern onboard our cruises are the safety of our passengers and the threat to the surrounding environment. We also support the local community through offering jobs to local staff and supporting the local community to our highest capacity.
Cabin & Facilities:
Signature Junior Suites
Signature Senior Suites
Elite Family Suite
Exclusive Family Suite
– Contemporary and graceful decorations.
– Hand crafted wooden furniture including working desks, wardrobes, and luggage shelves.
– High quality wooden beds, comfortable mattress, soft pillows, crisp bed linen, and nice warm blankets.
– Cable LCD Samsung 32 inches TV with international channels such as CNN, ESPN, STARSPORTS, STARMOVIES, HBO, NHK, TV5)
– Modern remote controlled air-conditioning.
– Private computer with internet access.
– Fully stocked Mini bar.
– Exceptionally clean private bathroom.
– Hot Water /Bath-tub.
– Daily changes of bed sheets, blankets, pillows, bath and face towels.
– Laundry and dry-cleaning service.
Restaurant & Bar
Experience fine dining in our prestigious restaurant located on the top deck of Signature Halong Cruise. With a seating capacity of up to 40 passengers, the restaurant offers air conditioned comfort with surround views of the incredible scenery. Adjoining our restaurant are large outdoor terraces for those passengers who prefer outdoor dining. Our talented head chef and his assistants take pleasure in presenting you with a wide range of assorted dishes from around the globe. Specializing in Seafood, International and Vietnamese cuisines, our extraordinary dishes take on a blend of Traditional and Fusion flavors. Our succulent meals are only made with the freshest ingredients and produce available. Our very hygienic kitchen and preparation areas are located on the same level as the restaurant and cleanliness is our priority. We can easily provide for any type of dietary requirements including vegetarian, children’s meals, non-seafood eaters or any allergies caused by food. Please inform Signature Halong Cruise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking your journey with us.
Situated on our Rooftop Sun Terrace, the Signature Halong cruise bar is the ideal place to relax after a day of sightseeing. Our fully stocked bar has a broad range of International and Vietnamese alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages on offer. The selection of cocktails and mocktails are sure to please you. We present many varieties of spirits and liqueurs from around the world and all the mixers they require. The bar also has numerous types of beers and soft drinks as well as an assortment of shakes and smoothies. Each afternoon we conduct a Captain’s party at the Signature Halong Cruise bar with a complimentary drink and canapés. Join us on our Rooftop Terrace, it’s a terrific place to meet fellow passengers, discuss travel stories and has perfect 360 degrees views of the adorable bay.
Services & Facilities
ON BOARD ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
– Luxury cruising
– Visit beautiful and isolated exotic locations
– Relax in style and luxury in our delightful cabins.
– Lavish dining
– Be delighted by our wonderful cuisine with a fusion twist.
– Fully stocked bar
– Enjoy fabulous cocktails, spirits, beers and shakes.
– Sun drenched roof top deck
– Take pleasure in our sun deck with a book or just take in the rays.
– Spa and massage facilities
– Have a massage, facial, pedicure or manicure in our spa.
– Vietnamese cooking classes
– Learn how to prepare and eat delicious Vietnamese snacks.
– Start the day with our daily Tai Chi lessons on our sundeck.
– Try your luck at our nightly squid fishing event.
– We have a wide range of the latest release movies with surround sound.
– Quiz nights and board games
– We conduct regular quiz nights and have a range of games available.
– Private dining options
– Indulge in your own private experience in a number of different locations.
SIDE TRIPS & EXCURSIONS
– Ha Long bay: See amazing limestone karst landscape and caves.
– Bai Tu Long bay: Experience this isolated haven with pristine waters and incredible sunsets.
– Lan Ha bay: Kayak through caves and visit white sand private beaches.
– Vong Vieng floating village: Go by a local row boat to see an amazing floating village and Pearl farm.
– Trong (drum) cave: Explore magnificent caves with fantastic outlooks over the bay.
– Van Gia fishing village: Get to know the local residents and their way of life.
– Sung Sot (surprise) cave: This cave is one of the most visited sites in Halong and well worth the 100+ stair climb.
Enjoy a private beach BBQ
Step ashore our own private beach for a mouth watering BBQ.
We have various kayaking excursions and activities.
Swim to your heart’s content in a number of locations.
Try your hand at snorkeling and experience our marine life.
Included in the cabin rates
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing gees
- Accommodation in luxury air conditioned en-suite cabin
- Full board meals: 1 day – 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast;
- 2 days/1 night: 2 Lunches; 2 dinner, 1 breakfast, 1 brunch for 3 days/ 2 nights
- Fresh flowers/ Suite/ Stay
- On board insurance, taxes and service charges
Excluded in the cabin rates
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenese
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Departure point in Ha Noi: At guwst’s hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter
- Time to pick up from Ha Noi: 7.45 – 8.15am
- Rate for adults: 25$/ person/ return
- Rate for child 6-12 ages: 15$/ child/ resturn
- Rate for child under 6 ages: Free of charge
- Free for child under 5 ages sharing bed with parents. Child 5-12 ages charge 50% full cabin rate.
- Twon child under 12 ages sharing private cabin charged 75% of full cabin rate.
Peak season surcharge
Surcharge 15% on X’mas (23&24/12) & New Year (30&31/12)